20 songs on shuffle

Hi guys! First of all I just want to apologise for not posting in over two weeks, to be honest I’ve just not been very motivated to write any blog posts because I felt in a bit of a rut with a lack of ideas. I felt like my recent blog posts haven’t really had much of a reaction; not many reads and no comments, and I know it’s not all about numbers but when I work so hard on my posts it’s just a bit of a downer when I feel like nobody reads or enjoys them. But the whole reason I started this blog wasn’t to get a massive following, it was to write about something I’m passionate about, so I’m trying not to scrutinise myself too much and just post whatever I want without any pressure.

Sorry about that ramble, I just wanted to explain why it’s been a while since I posted! Anyway, today’s post is just going to be a bit of a fun, light-hearted one. Remember in 2012 when #20songsonshuffle used to trend almost every week and everyone tweeted the first 20 songs that came on when they put their ipod on shuffle? I’m not gonna lie, mine was always slightly edited, skipping out the cringeworthy ones!

But today my random 20 songs are going to be completely #nofilter. No skipping any, so let’s just pray that my ipod is kind to me and doesn’t reveal my deepest cringey music secrets.
So without further ado, I’m about to press ‘shuffle’ on all 1068 songs on my ipod. This should be fun!

1.       Misguided Ghosts – Paramore
I completely forgot how amazing this song is!

2.       An Act of Kindness – Bastille

3.       22 – Taylor Swift

4.       Shiver – Coldplay

5.       Little Things – One Direction
It was only a matter of time before these guys came up, haha.

6.       Perfect Symmetry – Keane

7.       Begin Again – Taylor Swift

8.       Bad Blood – Taylor Swift
My ipod is loving Taylor today!

9.       Why Try – Ariana Grande

10.   Small Bump – Ed Sheeran
I have a love-hate relationship with this song. I love it so much but it always makes me cry.

11.   Lego House – Ed Sheeran

12.   Faults and Fears – Luke Jackson
I bet you nobody’s heard of Luke Jackson but he’s really amazing, go and listen to his other songs, you won’t regret it!

13.   Goodnight, Travel Well – The Killers

14.   I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it – The 1975

15.   Baby I – Ariana Grande

16.   Daydreamin’ – Ariana Grande
Why does it keep choosing two songs by the same artist in a row?! But anyway, this song was my absolute jam about 4 years ago.

17.   Set This Party Off – Jonas Brothers
My Jonas Brothers obsession has been exposed…. No shame!

18.   Shelf – Jonas Brothers
Oh look it’s done it again. This song is a jam though to be fair.

19.   Mobile – Avril Lavigne

20.   Love Slayer – Joe Jonas
Wow I’d almost forgotten that Joe Jonas tried to have a solo career? Haha.

Well, that was fun! I always like putting my ipod on shuffle to rediscover songs that I used to love and some that I even forgot existed. Certain songs can take you right back to a time or a memory and that’s what I love about music. Luckily my ipod was pretty kind to me today and didn’t reveal anything too embarrassing!

Let me know if you enjoyed this type of post and maybe you could give it a try yourself! I’d love to hear your feedback in the comments, as always, I love hearing from you guys!


Once again thank you so much for reading, x

Comments

Popular Posts