An A-Z of my favourite songs

I’ve seen people do A-Z themed posts of various things, mostly facts about themselves, but I decided that since my blog is music themed I’d put my own twist on it and bring you an A-Z of my favourite songs. I set myself a rule of only being allowed a maximum of three songs by the same artist because otherwise it would’ve become very repetitive!

I have to say it was extremely hard to pick just one song for some letters because a lot of my favourite songs start with the same one, but I tried to give it as much variety as I have on my ipod while still staying true to my ultimate favourite songs. Otherwise this was a lot of fun to do and something different than usual so I hope you enjoy reading through my alphabetical list of some of my favourite tunes ever!

A  Afire Love – Ed Sheeran

B  Brick By Boring Brick – Paramore

C  Clean – Taylor Swift

D  Dear Darlin’ – Olly Murs

E  Enchanted – Taylor Swift

F  Fix You - Coldplay

G  Go – Boys Like Girls

H  Holy Ground – Taylor Swift

I  I Want to Write You a Song – One Direction

J  Just a Little Bit of Your Heart – Ariana Grande

K  Kings and Queens – 30 Seconds To Mars

L  Learn to Love Again – Lawson

M  Menswear – The 1975

N  Neon River – Keane

O  One Day Like This – Elbow

P  Paris – The 1975

Q  I genuinely have no songs on my ipod beginning with the letter Q, and after intense googling I still haven’t heard of any of the songs, so I’d be lying if I said one of them was my favourite. Sorry, Q.

R  Ready To Run – One Direction

S  Science & Faith – The Script

T  Through The Dark – One Direction

U  U.N.I. – Ed Sheeran

V  Viva La Vida – Coldplay

W  Way Beyond – Bastille

X  Xanadu – ELO (very proud of myself for knowing and loving a song beginning with X, not gonna lie)

Y  You’re All I Have – Snow Patrol

Z  I had the same problem that I had with Q, absolutely no songs I know beginning with Z. Sorry about that.

So there we have it, my A-Z list of some of my favourite songs ever. I enjoyed writing this post a lot, no matter how much it tormented me to have to pick a favourite and leave some of my most beloved songs out!

I’d encourage you to give this a go if it’s something that appeals to you, make sure you link me to your post if you do so that I can check it out.

Were any of your favourite songs featured in my list? I’d love to know if you enjoyed this type of post and what songs would make your list, any comments would be much appreciated and once again thank you so much for reading. x

Comments

Popular Posts